2010-09-06

Labor Day update

Finished reading "The First Five Pages" by Noah Lukeman.  Started "The Glamour of Grammar" by Roy Peter Clark.  On deck is "The Little Red Writing Book" by Brandon Royal.  While I read these I am reflecting on my past writings looking for ways to improve.

On another note - sales took an unexpected jump with a burst of purchases from the UK and the US.  I am anxious to begin Dragonverse book 2 but will hold off until I know for sure how the story is going to flow.  I might decide to pick back up with Phobia in a couple weeks.  I've got to be careful though as I will be going on 12 hour days, 6 days a week coming up in February of 2011.  I don't want to be 2/3's of the way through the book and have to put it aside for 3 months because I don't have the time to write.

Back to learning and improving...

View or purchase my books at: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/DougFarren