2011-01-07

Working on chapter 10

Chapter 10 of Ishnef's Revenge has been started.  Back when I started this book I knew I wanted to have it end in an unexpected way and to have lots of action.  That was about it.  I had no idea how to accomplish either of those two goals.  I simply started writing and let the story play itself out.  I had a really hard time getting through chapter 8 and 9 - just couldn't find the right words - nothing seemed to work.  Today, I was in the book store working on the end of chapter 9 (which had some pretty good action in it) and suddenly the rest of the entire book blossomed in my mind.  It's amazing how it happens.  I was trying to figure out where to go after the last action scene and POW! the whole rest of the storyline suddenly appears.  Cool!  

View or purchase my books at: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/DougFarren