2011-03-04

Dragonverse is nearly complete!

I try to write anytime I have an opportunity.  So, last week while I was in training (something the power plant does 3 times a year) I took my little Cloudbook (which runs Linux) and wrote during lunch and on long breaks.  The result - I finished the final battle scene which is the next to the last chapter of the book.  All that's left now is to finish the final chapter.  Once that is done, I go back over the book again adding, changing, and cleaning it up.  I will then take a short break and when I know I have some uninterrupted time I will run through the book one final time to ensure everything flows well.  Then I hand it to my wife, Cheryl, for her editorial review.  She is my proof-reader.  Once that's all done and all changes are made I upload the book.  One thing I've not done is to put the little dictionary items at the head of each chapter.  I've also not put the dragon pictures in the book yet.  All that will come after the second round of changes.

View or purchase my books at: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/DougFarren