2011-06-06

Dragonverse 2 is out!

After putting my wife's comments in the book I spent every spare minute available going through it one last time.  I am glad I did.  I found a major error at the end of the book that Cheryl missed.  Took several hours to correct it.  I have created the Smashwords version and uploaded it this morning.  I don't have time to build the paper version so that little project will have to wait until after I start my vacation next week.  All the components are in place but there is simply no time with me on 12 hour nights.  The plant is starting up and this week should not be too bad.

Phobia is now about 45 pages long and progressing well.  I stopped work on it while completing Ishnef's Revenge but now I can get back to work on it as well.

View or purchase my books at: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/DougFarren