2011-09-03

Writer's block kicks in

Progress on "Trust But Verify", which used to be Phobia, and which might be renamed yet again has pretty much ground to a halt.  It's not like I don't know how I'm going to end the book - I do.  The problem is I've gotten myself into a situation in the story where I need to fill in about 6 months of time and I don't have anything exciting to fill in the gap.  I might have to seriously re-think the timeline.

Here's the gist of the problem.  The ship is damaged and cannot be fixed without outside help.  I said the hyperjump pylons are made of a single crystal that takes nearly 6 months to grow and the ship can't do it by themselves.  So, I need to rethink the damage and how long it takes to repair the ship.  I'm on page 110 now and would like to get moving on it.  I want to start Dragonverse 3!

View or purchase my books at: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/DougFarren