2011-10-08

Why my sales are so high in the UK

I was wondering why my sales have been skyrocketing in the UK. This morning, I woke up with an idea in my head - why don't I go to the UK specific Amazon site and see where my books rank. The link associated with this blog will allow you to check the status live. Bottom line - Translight! ranks in the top 10 of technothrillers and was #1,484 of all paid books purchased on Amazon in the UK. AMAZING!

Work on my latest, still unnamed book is nearing completion. I have about 2 more chapters to go. Of course that does not mean the book is ready for publication. I must go back through it at least 2 more times to clean it all up. I also have to come up with some cover art for it and a name. It has also been suggested that I change the name of the ship from the Star-Pulse to something else. I was thinking of the Eli Whitney but that is still up in the air. The great thing about using a computer to write is that changes like that can be done in the blink of an eye. I will keep you posted.

View or purchase my books at Smashwords. Visit my web page.