2012-01-09

Putting WSM on hold

I've been reading some of the reviews of my Galactic Alliance series from the U.K. and I've become concerned with a number of comments concerning the grammer in the books. People seem to love the books but they have concerns over the grammer. Cheryl did not proof these books and I admit that they were probably not gone over with a fine-tooth comb looking for grammatical mistakes. To protect my integrity as an author I've decided to put When Ships Mutiny on hold for a few weeks so I can go back and revise the entire Galactic Alliance series. I will re-release all the books with improved grammer.

My thanks to you if you commented on my writing. I do take all comments to heart and use any constructive feedback to help make my books better.

View or purchase my books at Smashwords. Visit my web page.