2012-02-11

Second Editions Uploaded

Second editions of all Galactic Alliance books has been uploaded to Amazon. It will take a couple of days before they appear for download. I even found a few more things to fix in the first book and uploaded a whole new copy of that one as well. Now that the revised versions are uploaded I can get back to work on WSM.

As I write this I'm looking out my window and watching the howling wind blow the snow all over the place. Winter is here again. I will be on vacation after next week and I hope to do quite a bit of writing on WSM. During my absence from working on it I've come up with some interesting ideas. I've also learned that my weak point is in character development. I hope to improve as time goes on.

I'm seriously considering applying for a free NASA sponsered writers workshop aimed at improving a writer's understanding of science and astronomy. I don't know if I qualify but I think it would be well worth the time if I was accepted. They start accepting applications in March at www.launchpadworkshop.org.

My wife has been busy finding ways to promote my book. I now have business cards and other little trinkets to help promote the book such as a couple of large magnetic signs to put on the car. She's been looking at VistaPrint to send off several hundred flyers for a reasonable cost. Since book sales are continuing to increase I can justify the expense. Speaking of expenses - with book sales on the rise I've got to begin keeping detailed records for the IRS in case they question where my income and deductions are coming from.

That's it for today. If you are reading this and you've read any of my books please consider posting a review on the website where you purchased it. All feedback is welcome.

View or purchase my books at Smashwords. Visit my web page.