2012-02-17

Vacation

Tomorrow will be my first day of vacation. I plan on spending a significant amount of time working on "When Ships Mutiny". With book sales on the rise, publishing another book would be the wise thing to do.

My dad sent a story idea to me the other day. Although his exact story is not something I would use there is serious potential there. I'm noodling on how to make it into a new series. I need to come up with a reason why humans are pursuing an alien fleet across the galaxy. Lots of possibilities here.

I've been reading a book titled "Google+ for Business" by Chris Brogan. Interesting read. I am signed up for Google+ so expect to see me doing some more postings on that platform.

Someone asked me the other day what my biggest wish would be if I ever became a well-known writer. I think that meeting Leonard Nimoy in person would be my biggest kick. I would like to have a conversation which him not as an actor, not as Spock, but as a person. I think he would be a very interesting person to talk to.

My dream? Given the chance, I would love to retire today and start writing full-time. My goal as a writer is to create quality science fiction stories at a very affordable price. If I do become well-known, I promise never to use my popularity to raise the price of my books. I firmly believe that books should be priced so that everyone can have a chance to read them while providing the writer with sufficient reward for their work.

View or purchase my books at Smashwords. Visit my web page.