2012-03-30

Slow going but should be picking up

It has been slow going with work on 'When Ships Mutiny'. I'm about half-way through the first draft. I haven't had much time to write with work and family issues taking priority. Now that I'm going to have to stay up late at night as I work into a night-shift schedule I should have a lot more time to write. I will soon be working 6 days a week 12 hours a day for a month which might put a serious dent into my ability to work on my book. I don't like that at all.

I've received a couple of emails and a review on Amazon where people have compared myself to Asimov! As far as I'm concerned, that is the greatest compliment a reader could give an author. I was floored because I don't consider myself in his league. For someone to say I write like Asimov was a compliment that simply made my day. I do listen to my readers and I will try to write the books they are looking to read. I just wish I had the time!

View or purchase my books at Smashwords. Visit my web page.