2012-03-13

Writer's group and WSM

We had a large group show up for the writer's group meeting last Saturday. Everyone except myself read something (I had a surprise birthday party to attend and so I had to bow out). We have some really good talent in our group! One of our members read a short scifi that I thought was excellant. She has never written scifi before.

I have managed to get some writing done on WSM and today I should be able to write more. I've just started chapter 15. This book is slow going because I haven't quite figured out how to get to where I need to be. But, as I put words into the box the story is working itself in the right direction. I might surprise myself and finish it this year. Then I can start work on the Galactic Alliance - Cybernetic Agent series.

View or purchase my books at Smashwords. Visit my web page.