2012-05-04

Just some news

I've made the May top 100 indie author list at I Reader Review:  http://ireaderreview.com/2012/05/03/top-100-indie-authors-for-may-28-authors-to-watch/

I've started yet another review of the entire Galactic Alliance series.  I'm about 1/2 way through book 1 and I've been making some minor changes.  I've also thinking of creating a new cover for all three books using a professional cover creator but this will depend on the price.  I'm also waiting on another person to possibly finish a cover for my latest book 'When Ships Mutiny'.

My dad (an avid SciFi reader) recently reviewed When Ships Mutiny and has given me some good comments.  My wife, Cheryl, is now doing her copy-editing.  I'm sure she will find a ton of things that need fixing.  After 27 years of working at a newspaper she has a very good 'feel' for what is needed.  All of her comments on my past books, including those I've ignored, have been spot-on.

I'm still working out the details for a new book based in the Galactic Alliance universe.  I believe it will be set in the time frame between book 2 and book 3.  I haven't had a lot of time to think about this new book since I just finished working 12 hour nights.

Visit my web page.