2012-08-12

Obsessed with Life

After a week of working nights (which leaves virtually no time to write) I've managed to find the time to get some writing done over the weekend.  I temporarily put Peacekeeper aside to work on a short story called Obsessed With Life.  I was up early both Saturday and Sunday and the story is nearly complete.  I hope to have it finished by next week.  My wife will then look it over and do her proofing magic and then I'll have my dad take a gander at it.  Once all the changes from those two readers are incorporated into the story I will have one of the Launchpad folks look it over.  I hope to get it published in a magazine both in the US and abroad.  I'll let you know what happens.

I've been reading 'The Bohr Maker' by Linda Nagata (another indie author I met at Launchpad).  So far I'm enjoying it very much.  I'm about 65% complete.  I plan on giving it a good 5-star review once I'm done.  Nice job Linda!