2013-08-05

08-05-2013: Peacekeeper editing is done

Today I finished my editing of Peacekeeper (book 4 of the Galactic Alliance series). Now it gets turned over to my wife for her grammatical check. Having worked at a newspaper for 27 years she has a good eye for misspellings and wrongly used words. My friend's wife in Minnesota is working on the cover. If all goes well, the book should be ready for release in about 2 or 3 weeks.

I have received some very good news concerning Launch Pad--the week-long science class given by Professor Brotherton in Laramie, Wyoming. I will be returning again next year. Professor Brotherton is thinking of having me give a lecture on nuclear reactors and possibly one on indie publishing. I'm thrilled!

The old fence was hauled away the other day and everything is now cleaned up. The fence project is done. You can see photos of this project at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64567572@N08/sets/72157634940466137/

I've been thinking about the content of my blog of late and I think I should begin writing about other things other than what's been going on in my life. I work at a nuclear power plant as well as being an author so there's lots of stuff there for me to blog about. As an indie author, I've thought about focusing on that. If anyone is out there reading this and has a suggestion for a topic please let me know.

That's it for this entry. I'll keep you informed about Peacekeeper.