2017-09-26

9-26-17

Just a quick update: I've been reading up on website development and wanted to set up a forum on my new author website. Before trying that, I think I'll figure out how to link this blog with the site and also include all the little tips and tricks I've learned over the years about self-publishing. The website is still in its infancy but more things will be added as time permits so keep checking back.

Some time ago, I switched from doing weekly posts to less than weekly. That will most likely change as I've decided to try to blog more and to blog about what's been going on in my writing and working life. Linking this to my website should also help make the site a place to visit more often.

Finally, the long-term goal of the new website is to build my science-fiction calculator into the site. That's going to take some time but please have a little patience as I do have a full-time job and a book to write.